Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wow, A Whole Month.

So I just realized it's been exactly a month since I last posted. I give my readers my most sincere apologies. I bought a house last month, in the process enduring the worst closing ever. Maybe I will talk about that later. That sucked the life right out of my wife and me. And now, of course, we are working on fixing all of the things that need it. I will try to get back to regular posting as soon as I can, but until then, I ask for your patience.

Thanks,
Jon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the new house!

Craig & Priscilla Coe said...

I'm completely offended! A house shouldn't stop you from blogging. JK!!! ;) Hope all is going well with the house renovations! See you guys Saturday - and thanks for filling in for me so I can go to the baby shower.